Thursday, 27 September 2012



Julian Opie Picture Firstly, I used photo booth to take a picture of myself so that i could edit it in Photoshop to create the image needed. I firstly used magnetic lasso to outline my hair, once i had done this i had used the eyedropper tool to get a close colour to my hair then filled it in. Using the same tool i outlined my face and the features on my face then again using the eyedropper tool to get correct colours for my face, eyebrows and lips. I then used the tool to outline my clothing and filled it in with the correct colours, also adding detail to my jacket to make it look realistic. I feel that if i had to do this task again i would be a lot more confident as i know what i am doing a lot more and i feel the colours i used for my hair, face, clothes were as close as i could get as i used the tool to do this which i think has helped make the picture look more like me. I would also be a bit more careful when doing the outlines of my face and neck if i had the chance to do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment